Thursday, June 11, 2009

A Photo is Worth...

We've probably blogged close to a thousand words since Monday, but the following photos will really tell the story of how we feel and what Abigail is going through.

Note: Abigail looks completely different, mostly due to swelling.
Before Surgery:




Just after Surgery:
Tuesday:

Wednesday:
Since these pictures the drainage tube has been taken out of her head (seen in the last photo) and her swelling has gone down. We'll continue to post photos of her healing progress from here on out.

3 comments:

geniene simrak said...

Thank you for posting those pictures! Its so good to see her.

California Riggalls said...

I think she looks great -- good picts! I love those chubby cheeks and wish I could pinch them right now! Yes, I will be that crazy aunt who pinches my niece's and nephew's cheeks until... oh, I don't know... at least until they graduate from high school. C.R.A.Z.Y.

lisaqshay said...

precious little girl...i know you'll be so happy when this is all behind you. i appreciate seeing and hearing the story as you live it. thanks for sharing your heart with us all. praying...