Sunday, June 7, 2009

Basement

Mary and I never really talked about finishing the basement other then "it sure would be nice" and "maybe someday". And yet, somehow, it's re-finished! Sometime back in January I started doing stuff down there to clean it up and organize it and I guess I never stopped!

It is a multi-purpose room: playroom, tv room, office, guest bedroom, laundry room, exercise room, etc. We are pleased to have the extra space and a place to put guests when they come to visit!

Below is one "before" picture followed by "after" photos.





2 comments:

California Riggalls said...

Thanks for posting -- it looks SO GOOD! I am quite impressed and yet wouldn't except anything less from those Riggall boys. Great job you two!

geniene simrak said...

Love it!! It's so cozy and just awesome that you have an additional space for the kids to play. Eli obviously loves it because of the train table. = )