Monday, October 27, 2008

Jarid and Tiffany

We've been pretty busy lately. The weekend of my shower we had a lot of family in town from both sides. My sisters, Mom and in-laws were in town for the baby shower. During the baby shower, Jeremy was able to have his dad and my sister, Tiffany's fiance, Jarid stay at home and cut some trees down. Jarid loves his chain saw and I can see why. He's really good with it! We had two unecessary trees in our front yard that he cut down and you can't even see the stumps where he cut them. He also cut a bunch of branches off of our big tree in the back yard. Now we have sunlight on our back yard! It looks so much better. Thank you Jarid!
It's amazing how similar Jarid and Jeremy are. Tiff told me from the beginning before I even met him how much he reminds her of Jeremy. Not looks, but in personality and interests. It's neat. I'm excited for they're growing friendship as brothers. Anyway, Tiff and Jarid stayed a couple nights with us over the weekend. We really enjoyed having them. They are getting married in May of next year. Yay! Here are a couple of shots of the happy couple and Jer and I.





No comments: