Monday, October 27, 2008

More Family

That same weekend (continuing from the last two postings) we also had Jeremy's side of the family in town. Mike, Jeremy's older brother, and his family, Zoe, his wife, and two children Eliana and Toby, were in town from CA for a visit and a wedding. They were actually here for about two weeks. The weekend before everyone went up to Hazelton to visit where Craig and Molly Marie (Jeremy's twin brother and his wife) and his parents live. It was nice for us all to be together in one place. That rarely happens. The next weekend (the weekend of my baby shower), everyone (except Craig and Molz) came back down to our area, which is also where Zoe's parent's live. It was so great to see Mike and Zoe again. We wish they weren't so far away. It was really neat to see Jaron interacting with his oldest cousin, Eliana. Even though they're about a year in a half apart in age, he's old enough now where he can sort of play with other children. He doesn't remember Ellie, but it didn't take long for them to get used to each other. The night we had to say our goodbyes was really hard for me. Knowing that we won't be seeing them until next spring or summer is difficult. It's amazing to me how I have grown to love Jeremy's family as if they were my blood. I'm so glad they are in our lives even though they are 5,000 miles away.

Jeremy's oldest brother Mike, his twin brother Craig, and his dad.
We went to a pumkin patch. The kids really enjoyed it.
Jaron's youngest cousin, baby Emma (Craig and Molly Marie's 4 month old)
All the Riggall cousins together in one spot. This is no easy task!
Ellie turned 3 while they were visiting, so Zoe and her mom threw her a birthday party. She loves the binoculars we got her!
Mike and Zoe
Grammy with her two grandsons, Toby (Mike and Zoe's boy) and Jaron
Mike and Jeremy playing with the kids

The Riggall family

1 comment:

geniene simrak said...

I can't believe how the kids have grown! I just LOVE Ellie's curls! And I'd never seen Toby or Emma. Somehow in my mind, they were still tiny babies until I saw these pictures.