Monday, October 27, 2008

Baby Shower

Last Saturday my Mom and sister, Geniene, did the sweetest thing and put on a baby shower for me. It was so nice of them. We had a really good time. It was held at Geniene's house.

They had some of my baby clothes stringed up on a clothes line. What a great idea!
I had a sceptor and a crown. I felt like a queen.
They hung up my old blankie that I carried around, obviously forever. I can't believe after all these years, it's back! I loved that thing.
This is now hanging in Abigail's room above her changing table.
My mom, my sisters and I. I am very blessed.


Thanks to my friend, Mary Hand, for taking such great pictures and passing them along!

1 comment:

La Familia Garcia said...

Your old clothes and your old blankie! WOW!! That was sweet! what great pictures too!