Friday, August 14, 2009

Abbie's Eye

I'm up to no good.


Folding laundry is fun.


I like playing with my brother's toys.


Something just doesn't look right about this picture.
Abbie happened to grab an empty bottle off the table when we had some folks over for a BBQ. We couldn't resist the photo opportunity...


Or this one.



Look Mom! I can fit the entire lime in my mouth!


Abigail had a post-surgery eye appointment. The Dr. says that everything looks fine with her sight. We were still a little concerned about the right eye which was not quite even with the left eye, but he doesn't see anything to be concerned about nor does it affect her vision. It still may open more as her head grows and we'll wait and see what the surgeon says when we go for a check-up in Decemeber, but for now, her eyes are great. We were very pleased to hear such encouraging news.




1 comment:

geniene simrak said...

I love the new look of your blog!!