Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Jaron turns 2!

Jaron turned two on Sunday. I can't believe my little boy isn't so little anymore. We celebrated his birthday on Saturday with his cousins, Eli and Gabe. We took them to McDonald's so they would have an indoor playground to play on, then after a light lunch, we came back to our house for cupcakes and gifts. I think they all had fun.


Jaron was wired for about two days after he ate that chocolate cupcake.
The only reason Gabe is wearing a pink bib was because that was all I had to offer him at the time. The color does go well with his complection though!

2 comments:

lisaqshay said...

Two!!! That's great. Happy Birthday big guy - even though you have no clue who I am. *wink*

perhaps someday I'll have the pleasure of meeting you face to face. But until then, the web will have to suffice.

geniene simrak said...

It was lots of fun.