Sunday, September 14, 2008

The moment you all may have been waiting for...

House pictures!

We are very pleased with little place and are blessed to have a place that we can call home. Below are some pictures to give you a feel for the place...
Our front porch (yes, we inherited blue wicker porch furniture):

Living Room:


Dining Room:




Kitchen:



Back Yard:
That ought to get you a good feel of the place. The second floor is basically a bathroom and three bedrooms - nothin to fancy.
-Jeremy

7 comments:

NattaScatta said...

Yay! I love house pics. You guys have really great furniture! Most of our furniture is still from yard sales and hand-me-downs, and it doesn't match! :)

Where did you get the gates for the porches and how can I get them?!

La Familia Garcia said...

Wow, what great pictures! I'd love to see it in real life one day?
I hope you guys are feeling settled in now before the baby comes!

Bethany said...

Looking great! I'm so glad you figured how to make the back porch safe, I know you were concerned over that. :-) -bethany

EJW said...

Hi, you asked me about the pork chop onion-appleasuce recipe. It's really something I just wing each time. I usually use a couple cups of applesauce and two packets of onion soup for a tenderloin but just 1 C and one packet for chops or something smaller. It's really quite variable and you can't mess it up!

geniene simrak said...

Looks great! Your house is always comfortable and neat. Love it! What a blessing!

Mid-Life Mother said...

Very nice! I'm with Natalie on the furniture. Our house is still decorated in "Early Garage Sale" style and Phil and I have been married 16 years now:)

Mid-Life Mother said...

Oops! BTW "Denitras Den" is my blog name. This is Denise from LPC. I noticed your comment on Mary & Brian's blog:)