Friday, April 25, 2008

Our 2 kids!

I had an ultrasound yesterday of our wee one. The baby seems healthy and has no physical deformities that she could tell. The nurse was checking for down syndrome specifically as a standard procedure and I will take more blood work in 4 weeks to be sure everything is good there. They noticed my placenta is a little low so they want to take another ultrasound in 4 weeks as well to see if it has shifted. No lifting objects heavier than 20 lbs. except Jaron (21/22 lbs.) when I need to. (That may be difficult since we're starting to pack up boxes and move things over to the house.) So if you look closely at the ultrasound photo (sorry not the best take), you can see that the baby is putting his/her hand up over the face. You can see little fingers. He/she was moving around a lot too. It's so amazing to see that.
And Jaron was in the best spirits this morning after breakfast, I just had to add in this picture of him too.
So those are our two kids! Hard to believe I'm a mother of two.

4 comments:

The Sinks said...

Beautiful!

La Familia Garcia said...

So there really is a baby in there! LOL

geniene simrak said...

Jaron was in a great mood all day! He came over to our house while you went to the ultrasound and had a blast playing with the boys and our toys. I posted some pictures of their time together on our blog. I can send you more if you want.

Anonymous said...

Mary & Jeremy,
Congratulations on the second pregnancy, and on the new house!! I'm really happy for your family. I can't wait until Jon and I are back in the area (1 week!) and can hopefully spend some time with you guys. Jaron looks EXACTLY like Jeremy! We will pray that your new baby grows safe and healthy. My sister is just a little farther along than you, I think. But they're waiting until the end of May for their ultrasound.
~Yvonne