Thursday, April 10, 2008

He's walking!

Jaron is now walking! Once he started he didn't stop. He hardly ever crawls anymore. It seems like the crawling stage was so short. Our little baby is growing up so fast. He will be 13 months on Tuesday. He still has no teeth, but I think I can feel one of his top teeth trying to pop out. I have a feeling it will all happen at once. My pregnancy is going fine as far as I know. I am almost finished with my 10th week. I am more sick this pregnancy than I was with Jaron. It's been hard taking care of a, well... practically a toddler now and taking care of myself. I just can't wait until it passes, hopefully by the second trimester. Anyway, here is a video of Jaron walking. The world should see how great he's adjusted to his new discovery. He just loves being mobile.

2 comments:

The Sinks said...

Go Jaron Go!

La Familia Garcia said...

This is precious! It sounded like you added sound effects on that fall! Glad things are well, I hope you start feeling better though!