Thursday, November 18, 2010

Abbie's 2 Year Old Ladybug Party

Abbie was one cute ladybug that day! I can't believe she is already two! Happy birthday my sweet little girl. I love you so much and thank God for your precious life every day!

I made ladybug from sea shells we found at the beach this past summer
I made antennae with headbands, pipe cleaners, and painted styrofoam balls
Party favors: red and black candy pulled from the kid's Halloween buckets
Ladybug candy jar for game prizes
I made a Ladybug cake!
Game: Pin the dot on the ladybug!
Hand and face painting
Abbie and Jeremy
Gabe, Dan and Geniene
Finger food for kids and Red Chili with black beans (for black dots) for adults
Mary and Geniene
Cake time!
Abbie helping to cut the cake
Aunt Carole painting Abbie's face
Present time

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Everything is so cute! I'm impressed...looks like it was a great party!

lisaqshay said...

clever, momma and a blessed little girl. Happy Birthday, sweetie!
xoxo the shays