Monday, June 21, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend

We spent Memorial Day weekend at my Mom and Dad's in upstate NY and had a great time! We couldn't have asked for a better weekend of relaxation and weather. The kids got a lot of exercise in their big back yard, Jaron got to swim in the creek with Heidi, the dog, they had a swing, a kids pool, lit the fire pit a few times, we attempted to fly a kite, lots of talking and laughing, Jeremy and Dad spent most of Monday shooting Dad's pellet guns at some pesky birds, and I got to relax....some. From a mother's point of view, if the rest of the family is relaxing, that means she is too, whether she really is or isn't, because a mother's duties never end and she will always remain busy and on the go, especially with little ones. But I really did have a great time just being with my parent's again and spending time with my sister, Angela, whom I don't see too often. Enjoy the pictures of our weekend.
















1 comment:

California Riggalls said...

Yeah! Love those pictures! The one w/ the two of them in the pool cracks me up b/c Ellie and Toby are the same way! Looking down, concentrating hard on playing. Those Riggall chillin's -- what a hoot! Love Abbie's pigtails too :-)

Miss you guys oodles!
xxoo