Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Nana's Birthday

Last weekend we had my parents come down from Amsterdam, NY to celebrate my Mom's birthday. It was such an enjoyable time and I think it made her feel wonderful to have two of her daughter's and son-in-laws along with her grandchildren with her. My brother and his wife and other two sister's and brother-in-law were missed greatly. We wished they could've been there, but with a family this size, it's very hard to get everyone together at the same time, especially when we're all located in different states.
Anyway, I wanted to say Happy Birthday to my Mom. I love you very much and am very thankful to have you as my mother. Thank you for all you have done for me.

4 comments:

California Riggalls said...

fabulous cake mary! so beautiful to see your family all together -- i cannot belive how big abby is getting but then again, they just don't stop growing, do they? honestly, i wonder how long it will take for me to remember that. much love!! xoxo

Mom G said...

I LOVE these pictures, and because it happens so seldom, I'm glad they include Abbie sitting on MY lap with a better than unhappy expression!

La Familia Garcia said...

What a sweet post and way to celebrate your mom's birthday! Happy Birthday Aunt Cindy! (Abbie's hair sure has grown!!)

La Familia Garcia said...

oh that's funny about Abbie on her lap, I had to go back and see her facial expression! too cute