Friday, May 29, 2009

Tiffany and Jarid's Wedding

We now have a new brother-in-law and a new Uncle for the kids! What a great guy he is too, a perfect match for my little sister. We were in upstate NY at my parents house this past Memorial Day weekend celebrating my sister's wedding. It was literally held at my parents house. It was a very busy weekend for everyone, especially my Mom, but it went very well. God answered our prayers for beautiful weather, and what a beautiful day it was too! It rained a little after the ceremony, but it didn't effect anyone because the eating and dancing were under tents. Did I say dancing? Oh yes! Fun times! Jeremy did his infamous break dancing with a round-off. My cousin, Laura and I even got my brother out there on the floor three times dancing to a couple of 80's classics (since that's basically all he'll dance to). He's such a ham!
Anyway, my sis made a beautiful bride and she seemed to stay calm throughout the entire day. What kind of bride keeps her composure on her wedding day I ask? She did! Both my parent's did very well, even though it was not easy to give away their youngest daughter. All of the Gregson sister's were bridesmaids, Angela, being the Maid of Honor, Geniene and myself and my brother Tim was also in the wedding party. He sang a song during the ceremony as well. It was an evening to remember.

4 comments:

California Riggalls said...

BEAUTIFUL! And Mary, you look great, Abigail will love that photo in the years to come. I am so glad it was a great day for all!

lisaqshay said...

hey there! first of all, thanks for leaving a sweet comment on our blog. appreciate that!

you look lovely in the wed. picture, mary. a true beauty! i'm thankful for blog land in that we can keep up with each other's families despite the distance. i always keep tabs on you and yours. hugs!

lisaqshay said...

hey...i wanted to leave you my email address. if you plan to update family and friends with abigail's progress from surgery, i'd like very much to be included in that if you don't mind.

lisaQshay@gmail.com

The Sinks said...

Wow, Tiffany is married!! Congrats to her, and all of you, on a new brother-in-law! I'm going to be an old lady by the time my youngest sibling is married...haha!