Thursday, April 2, 2009

My God Sent Children

Jaron and Abigail are such wonderful kids. I couldn't have asked God for better children. Yes, they have their moments, as all kids do, but like most mothers, I have a very special place in my heart for my children. I certainly don't deserve to have them. Every day I have to remind myself that they aren't really mine, but God's, which makes me love them even more (if that's possible). They are truely God sent.
Jaron does so well with Abbie. It was like she was always in our house. He didn't even seem as if he needed to go through a transtion stage in getting used to a new baby being around. He loved her from the beginning. Now he adores her! I'm looking forward to when they're old enough to play together. I'm sure he is too.

Jaron and Abbie posing so well after nap time.


The two of them sitting at the dinner table having a conversation.

Jaron singing a song to Abigail.


Abbie gets a million kisses a day from her big brother.

3 comments:

California Riggalls said...

the singing one is, by far, the cutest! enjoy your sweet ones!

La Familia Garcia said...

That is soo sweet! I love how his big brother role is coming out! I always ask Alisia "what would Caleb do without you as his big sister!"

carolj said...

She looks beautiful ! Now she has a nice beautiful round noggin! Give her a kiss from me, and tell her that she now is a member of a very special club, which includes brain surgery survivors like me. She is a real fighter, and as a survivor myself, I can tell you that she truly is a strong and wonderful gift from God. What she went through was amazing. May she and both Jarin heal beautifully, and grow up to be devoted Christians, just like Mom and Dad. Blessings to you all. Carol Jordan