Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Trick or Treat!

On Halloween, we took Jaron out trick or treating for the first time. He was our little bumble bee that night and all night I couldn't get the song "I'm bringing home a baby bumble bee..." out of my head! We didn't make it too big of a deal because obviously he can't eat candy, but he had a good time dressing up and showing off his costume to a couple neighbors and then we drove to a friends house nearby to show them. I think it may have been more fun for Jeremy and I than for him. He enjoyed it, but I don't think he quite grasped what was going on. After we put him to bed that night, Jer and I watched a Johnny Depp film "Sleepy Hollow" while eating Jaron's candy and handing out candy to other trick or treaters. Oh, and I got a foot massage by my sweet hubby. That was probably the best part of the whole evening. :)
Our next door neighbor gave Jaron a little monkey toy.





3 comments:

Katie said...

Hi guys - Kyle and I are praying for you this week as you get closer to welcoming Abigail! Her room looks beautiful and so do you, Mary!

xoxo, katie

La Familia Garcia said...

Soo cute! Looks like he had fun, but I'm glad you guys had fun too!

Alisia said...

what a quite little bee!!