Thursday, August 7, 2008

Up and Running

We are on! We finally have the internet. It has been a slow (and frustrating) transition, but our phone company finally got us up and running. We're so sorry we've been out of touch lately. It's amazing how much we all rely on email and the internet to keep everyone updated. I don't have pictures to share yet because our other computer, which carries all the pictures, still needs to be set up. Right now it's sitting in the baby's room until we find an office space for that comp, which may end up being the basement for now.

Speaking of baby, we have decided share the news on what we're having. For those of you who don't already know, we are having a baby girl and we will name her Abigail (after her mommy's middle name). We are very excited to have a boy and a girl, one of each. My mom just can't wait to have her first grandaughter! She says she's already bought something pink. So little Abbi is healthy and fine and Jaron is healthy and fine. Well, as of today he is. He's had a rough couple of days. First he smashed his face on the cement. He looks like he was in a fist fight. Then, he decided to throw a temper tantram and drop his legs out from underneath him while I was holding his hand and his arm came out of the socket. Poor guy. We took him to the Dr. ASAP. And yesterday he was running a fever for 24 hours. Don't really know why, but he's doing much better today. Let's just hope he goes for one day without anything happening to him. That's all the updating I can think of for now. It's good to be back. I'll try and get pictures on as soon as I can.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Hi Jeremy and Mary!

Kyle sent me your blog address and I've been waiting patiently for your return! I'm so excited to hear about Abigail! It's a beautiful name and I'm sure she will be a darling addition to your family.

I've been blogging about our home renovations... www.inpursuitofplace.blogspot.com.
We'll be in Philly in November for the marathon on the 23rd- maybe we can get together!