Thursday, May 8, 2008

3rd Anniversary

Yesterday was our 3rd wedding annivesary. It was nice to have it come within such a busy time for us. It gave us a break in the week and we were able to focus on each other. We didn't do too much, but anything that gave us a change in pace was special! After getting Jaron to bed, we gave the baby monitor to our upstairs neighbors so she could keep an eye and an ear on Jaron for a couple hours while Jeremy surprised me in taking me out for dessert to the Cheesecake Factory. I have never been there but have often expressed how I'd love to go. It was sooo delicious and special. I just have to say how much God has blessed me by giving me such a wonderful husband. I couldn't have asked for a better man or friend in my life.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent! So glad you guys were able to sneak away, it's so important to a marriage with kiddos.
ps. Love the dress, Mary!

Anonymous said...

Hi Mary! I'm so glad that you have a blog now. I've been keeping in-the-know with Geniene through hers and am happy to see little tidbits of your life through yours. Very cool. Congrats on baby-on-the-way! :-) Are you going to find out the sex or keep it a surprise? I'm glad you had a good time on your anniversary, congrats to that too!

angela keller toole

The Sinks said...

Congrats on 3 years!

La Familia Garcia said...

Happy Anniversary! It's amazing how life changes so much after that. Miss you guys.